Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Spooky Halloween Kitties


Hello Crafters. Cathy here today to share a card I made using KaDoodle Bug Designs SVG file PG Spooky Halloween Kitties.
I used scrap papers from my big box of scraps...lol, got to use them sometimes.  Some SU ribbon and Mirror card stock from Fun Stampers Journey as well as BOO and bats dies from Fun Stampers Journey
This is a gate fold card and I matted it on the inside with orange card stock


Here is an image of the entire file..imagine all the cute cards and decorations you could make with this file!!!


Thanks for stopping in.
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment