Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Make Your Mark!!


Hello crafters..hope you are finding today sunny and warm..and crafty.  I personally plan on doing a little crafting, but before I sign off for the afternoon, I need to share with you the great new promotions that started this month at Fun Stampers Journey... First off is the Make Your Mark promotion...


Nearly all the Planner supplies, planners,planner dies planner stamps and accessories are 25%  OFF.  Perfect time to get your planning Journey on .

   We are also offering two fabulous kits for only $24.95 for those of you who are new to journals and planners.  they will make it easy for you to get started. The first is the Friendship Planner kit.  Included are fun bright colors..great for you or give them as a gift  (hint hint..Christmas will be here before you know it)

..And second is the Pretty Planner kit..Elegant with the black and white!!  


Also all month long planner Divas will be sharing projects and ideas for these planners on instagram and I will share them with you
Jenny McGarey        instagram@ajmcgarvey
Stephanie Howell     Instagram@planner happiness
Nancy Damiano     Instagram@nancydamiano
Annabelle O'Malley     Instagram@agomalley
Jomelle Gomez     Instagram@j4fashion
So be watching and checking them out for awesome inspiration.

I have never had a planner but with the great deep discount...and of course the cuteness..who can resist!! 
http://funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche
Happy Crafting  Cathy

 thanks for stopping by..

No comments:

Post a Comment