Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Big Deal!!

Have you heard about the BIG DEAL?? you can join my team at Fun Stampers Journey as a card maker and as a hobbyist, just having fun creating your own cards for personal joy for only $25.00 OR you can be an active coach and start a little money making adventure.. sharing with friends and family.

Now is the BEST time to give it a try, it is only $25!!! you would spend way more than that going to your local craft store or Wal mart getting start up supplies! The quality of the products are top notch and customer support is fantastic.. Please give it a try, I would love to have you on my team!! check it out on my website and then click the Join me tab

No comments:

Post a Comment