Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fun stamping with vellum

Happy Saturday friends.  Tonight I am popping in to share with you a card I put together after being inspired by a fellow Fun Stampers Journey coach,, Kazan Micheletos Clark.  In her version she used a different color background as well as a different image that she embossed in the background.

the card is a 5 by 7 
step 1..I made a mat for it with FSJ Whip Cream Card Stock..#CS-0040
step 2..using a dauber (TO-0137) and Cranberry Bliss ink (IP-0049) using small circles ink the edges of the white mat
step 3.. using  Journey vellum (PP-0044) and Journey clear pigment ink (IP-0102) and stamp set Summer Garden (SS--0078) stamp the image twice with the pigment ink and then heat emboss with the Journey White embossing powder (IP-0098)
Step 4 Stamp the bees on vellum with pigment in and then heat emboss with the Journey Silver embossing powder (IP-0100)
step5...Fussy cut the flowers and bees

step 6.. I used the smaller flowers from the Summer Garden stamp set as well as the pine branch from the stamp set Poinsettia Burst ( SS-0524)and heat embossed in white on the actual mat over the cranberry bliss ink.
Step 7.. using Journey foam Squares I popped up the embossed flowers and then glued the bees right on the mat.
step 8..I stamped the sentiment..Thinking of you from the stamp set  Sentimental Prints (SS-0072)
on to a thin piece of Whip Cream card stock and then matted that with the Mirror Gold Card stock (CS-0136) and popped a couple gold gems..(AC-0292)

I really love how this came out, I am going to try it with other colors and different sentiments!

If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this the link to my website is here.
And if you would like to get a discount on all these product and all your future purchases as well as those of your customers..there is no better time to join then tomorrow! thru October 31st.!! Only $25.00 to join my team!!  aaaaaaaaaand if in the first 21 days, you get a party order of 150.00 or more, you can get the Journey platinum Machine ($249 value) for just $50.00 plus shipping and tax...So please come in, the water is fine...
http://funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

Have a great night!
Cathy

2 comments: