Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Mini fun..

Hello again my crafting friends, I wanted to pop in again and share with you a mini album I created using the tutorial on Youtube from Lunar Sun Creations.  I had such fun making it.  I started out using papers from a 6x6 book of pattern paper and ended up looking through my stash of 6x6's for more patterned paper cause there just was not enough to fill the book, but I think I did pretty well matching up the patterns...
supplies used: CTMH card stock,black gems
                        Chipboard
                        Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive
                        Scor-tape
                        Really Reasonable Ribbon
                        Fancy Pants 6x6 Park Bench collection
                        Authentique 12 x 12 Boy Bundle collection  
                        Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint
                         Flora craft Diamond Dust











I can not wait to start another one...be watching

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely amazing!! Each page is fabulous!! I love the papers and the cover with the flowers and pinwheel!! Stunning project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete