Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Join my team!!!

Hey crafty friends... THIS IS AWESOME!!! have you have ever thought about becoming a Close To My Heart consultant,Well, this year... July is YOUR MONTH! I would LOVE to have you join up with me as your upline at Cathy's CTMH Mainely Hearts club...
Check out July's New Consultant Incentive (below): when you enroll this month, you'll receive FREE this 12-pack of monthly stamp sets that's valued at more than $215! (Yes, I can BUY it this month at a discounted $143.60 -- but you get it FREE!).
In addition to these stamp sets, you'll also receive $50 in Select Product Credit that you can use IMMEDIATELY to get your hands on brand new CTMH products as just revealed at the annual CTMH Convention in Salt Lake City. Want to see what's inside these catalogs EARLY!? Here is your chance! You also get a great discount on all your purchases, with a low quarterly minimum and NO contracts to sign!! want to see more of the goodies you get in your kit as well as sign up?? head here and click on what we do and get started!!!
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com




No comments:

Post a Comment