Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Meow are you?

Hey there fans of the KaDoodle Bug Designs files.  Cathy here today to share a card I created using one of the Halloween files~  Cutie KaToodles , Black Cat.
I had a cute animal puns stamp set that had the sentiment~ Meow are you?  So I hunted around the KaDoodle Bug Designs website and found this adorable cat,  I cut out the pumpkin with pattern paper and just made it something the cat was leaning on.

Here is my version on a card....


Supplies used:
CTMH card Stock
Bazzil paper.
CTMH inks
Helmar craft glue
Doodlebug dots
Stampin up ribbon

thanks for peeking in
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment