Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Join Close to my Heart.. and grow with me


Good evening friends.. tonight I wanted to share with you some of the awesome products from Close To My Heart...  they have a wide selection of wonderful colors for their inks..reinkers..



and inkpads..with great consistency of colors.


They have great quality stamp blocks in several different sizes as well as the best Acrylix Stamp sets.


Their card is white core which makes it perfect for embossing, or distressing and their B/T duos papers are of great quality and patterns are fun, vibrant and come in fabulous coordinating sets.

.
Not only can you make cards, scrapbook pages, home decor and journals, you can also make things like this fun wreath....


Close to My Heart has many many more great quality projects that I know you will love..so why don't you head to my website and check it out for yourself!!

If you would like to host a party and earn free product I would love to help you and answer any questions, or if you would like to join my team I would really love to have you..send me a message!!


thanks for stopping in
Cathy
http://cathyplus5.closetomyheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment