Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2016

a little Frosty

Hello crafty friends. happy Monday to ya.  Can not believe we have gone through a week already in November.  I have been crafting every spare minute I can..  I have already done the annual craft I do each year, and decided not to do any others, going to concentrate of gifts for family and friends and selling to others.
This week I have been busy catching up on special orders and starting new snowmen..Not paper crafts, but just as fun.
The first one is a burlap snowman..no sewing.


Pattern from ~beeincreativewith miss

And the second one I did by hand sewing ,(could not find power cord to my sewing machine) but was not too hard... I also did not have any more felt hats, so I made a couple yoyos out of felt and made Earmuffs.
This one I saw some on etsy by Gingerberry creek and tried making my own..

thanks for peeking in, please leave some bloggy love!!
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment