Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Ask my How!!


Hey crafty friends..As some of you know, I am a Close To My Heart Consultant and have been so for 4 years. It is truly a great company to work with and for.  The product is the best as well as instruction and benefits!!  If ever there was a time t o jin the CTMH team..it is now, and I would sooo love you to join my team!!  Join the Close To My Heart family of Consultants this month to get your choice of a FREE Fundamentals* paper packet bundled together with its coordinating Complements. These brand new products won’t be released to the public until August, so joining today is your chance to get them first! When you sign up, you also get $50 USD / $60 CAD in Select Product Credit to spend on more new products, including the newest stamps, paper packs, and cardstock colors.
In the Consultant kit you get:
  • Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Block 2" × 6½" (Y1010, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Block 1" × 3½" (Y1002, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Block 2" × 2" (Y1003, qty 1)
  • Non-Stick Microtip Scissors (Z1836, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 1)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
  • Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1 pack of 25)
  • Annual Inspirations Idea Book (WC1171, qty 5)
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 (WCS1163, qty 5)
  • Cardstock Sampler (W1167, qty1)
  • Fundamentals Sampler (W1170, qty 1)
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1144, qty 1)
  • A Little Love – Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (W2035, qty 3)
  • Gathering Invitations (W1129, qty 1 pack of 25)
  • Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1 pack of 50)



So if you enjoy getting craft supplies at a great discount. love sharing your scrapbooking /cardmaking etc with your friends. and would love to earn a little money to buy MORE craft supplies as well as getting product before the public..and more.  Please click on the link below to get started..If you decide not to continue anytime after you purchase your kit..you can leave anytime and there is no contracts, so what have you got to loose??
email me if you have any questions at all I would love to hear from you..
mexicopetshopathotmaildotcom

Have a great day!!!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment