Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, May 27, 2016

KBD Sailor Seahorses

Hello crafty Friends, and happy Spring to you all.  It is a lovely day out my window and I am thinking about sunshiny days I used to have at the beach and vacations in the past at the ocean.. I miss them.  Unfortunately those days are over for me and so I must reminisce.  In doing so I thought I would use KaDoodle Bug Designs newer file... Sailor Seahorses


I think this is just an adorable file..don't you??

I decided to go through my box of scraps (It is getting big) and put together a "Congratulations" card in Easel style..it is a 6x6 card....

One of my favorite colors from Close to My Heart  is Lagoon.  Purple and lagoon look good together don't you think?   If you think this file is as cute as I do..head to Melissa's shop and take a look around, she adds great files often!!
Thanks for looking..
KaDoodle Bug Designs
DT member
Cathy




2 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! The seahorse is so sweet!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors and super cute seahorse!
    ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete