Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Clover Bear

Good morning crafters, Cathy here once again to post for KaDoodle Bug Designs,  Also I want to wish you all  a Happy St. Patricks Day!!  So I suppose I should have said Top of the mornin to ya.
So, to day, I have a St. Patricks Day card for you.

I used the new file..Cutie KaToodles~ Clover Bear

I am not sure of the name of the card design, but I love it, the bear pops right out at you.
I used my Close to My Heart Papers and card stock, as well as the ink and stamp sentiment and bling.
I hope you like the card I have to share and it inspires you to go grab some adorable files at the shop here

Happy Crafting
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable!! I love the sweet bear and the shamrocks!! The design is fabulous!! Happy St. Patty's Day!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete