Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, January 4, 2016

Scrappin'

Hello crafty friends.. are you all ready for whatever the new year has in store for you?  I am... can not wait to see.  But for now, I want to share with you a few scrap page layouts I have done this past week.  They were done using CTMH papers and KaDoodle Bug Design files
First layout I did for the new year.. with KBD "New Year owls" file


The second one I did using the file 
"Christmas Candy Polar Bears"

 and the third... I used the file~ "Stealing Hearts"



I really had fun creating this selection. so much fun with the KaDoodle Bug Files.. all of which you can find here  and any CTMH products you can find here

Thanks for stopping by...Cathy



2 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot choose a favorite because they all ARE!!They are all ADORABLE!
    For 2016 one of my craft goals is to make more layouts.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely adorable!! You used the cute little critters perfectly!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete