Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

KBD Valentine Hippos



Hugs and Kisses and love

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  HOw was everyone's weekend?  We had a real rainy weekend here, so it was a crafty one for me!!!!!  Today I am posting for you all as a design team member of KaDoodle Bug Designs, and I will be using the NEW file Valentine Hippos.  I just love this file.  the little hippos looks so shy :)




The card I created today is an 8 and 1/2 by 5 and 1/2 sized card. I used some papers from Walmart and a Martha Stewart border punch I got at Michael's this weekend on clearance.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and solid card stock is Slate gray, whisper, and Cotton Candy from Close to My Heart.  The red lace ribbon is from Recollections as well as the little pink flower.  I hope you like today's project. thanks for stopping in and you can get the adorable new file here





Have a great day!!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Sucha super cute hippo!! Totally cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he's so adorable!! He totally makes me smile!! Fabulous background, too!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete