Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Advent calendars

Happy Sunday everyone !!
What a beautiful fall weeken we are having here in Maine.  I love it when the leaves all change, it is gorgeous, and this year it seem even more beautiful.

Well today I wanted to stop in and share some of the Advent Calendars I have been working on and am now selling... $45.00 each and it would be a total of around $60.00 to to ship.  



They each have 25  draws to put activities or treats or gifts to count down to Christmas.
Hop you like ~ Message me if interested!!

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are all stunning, Cathy!! I love the images you used!! What fabulous Advent calendars!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete